"I'm not standing on the edge of the cliff waiting to jump in the lake, because I've already done that... I'm swimming across now, but can't see either shore..."
- Me, describing to a dear friend (and fellow expat) about what I'm feeling at the moment)
In other random news- I've finished a draft of my presentation for The Conference, and am waiting for my Boss to tell me what he thinks... I was asked if I could think of any training I wanted, even if it isn't directly work related- if it can fall under "personal development," work will pay for it... i'm going on a team-building trip to London at the end of the month,which will probably include a show (will be way fun)... I've finished reading Harry Potter #7, but won't write anything here about it for a while because I don't want to spoil it for anyone!...
And yes, for the ONE PERSON who asked me- Northampton is one of the very few places in England that has escaped the Katrina-esque flooding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment