Some of you asked, so here it is- a recent-ish picture of me. Not the best, but it'll have to do for now. And for those of you who are going to yell at me for not being 'secure'-oh well, too bad :-) Do you have any idea how many people put pictures up of their new babies? How many of them get stolen every year? And besides, why would anyone want to steal me?
I finally worked in my second office today. I've had that room since the day I started work (over four months ago, now!), and I can't believe this is the first time I finally broke down and essentially told everyone to leave me the hell alone so I could get real work done. And I was able to check 5 shows in an hour and a half (three of them being 21 performance runs). Too bad I still don't have a second Supervisor so I could spend more time upstairs by myself. I have no idea when it's going to be finally sorted.
As you can see, nothing interesting to report today. I didn't go to a certain party tonight because I'm still a little under the weather, though immensely better than even yesterday. And I might get a Nintendo Wii. I've been saying for over two weeks now that I need to sort out a gym membership, but I haven't done it. I'm afraid it's a precursor to what will happen if I *do* finally manage to get myself over there- I get a membership, and then don't use it. However, I can spend a little bit more, get a Nintendo Wii which has a bajillion sports games with it, and I know I'll play that a hell of a lot more because I can do it in the privacy of my own home ;-) Excuse? Possibly. More fun than a gym? Hell yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment